Followers

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Saturday Night Conference

This morning we had our regular breakfast.  After breakfast I went out to the garden where I picked some vegetables.  I finally was able to crop the photos.  They weren't cropped when I posted them except for the one below.  

This afternoon was able to get the following pictures. There is a lot of seedless purple grapes,  I took this small plastic dish.  I used the dish because there were so many grapes, I ate some and put the rest in the garage fridge.
I picked these cucumbers and took the to share the produce by the post office.  
Here is the cucumbers and crookneck summer squash by the post office.  
I filled the shredder with shredded paper and dumped the in the garden.
The furnace wouldn't come on.  I was able to get a hold of Andrew Brown.  He was able to come.  He went under the house and did a couple tests.  He said that nothing was wrong with it. He came back into the house and turned up the thermostat.  The furnace came on.  He didn't charge us anything.
The storm door won't look.  It has been this way for months. The above picture shows where the hinge is worn.
I got this photo in house six of the roosters.
Another picture of the water can and lay pellets in house six.
The dish holding the lay pellets in house six.
There are several trays of grapes drying in house five.  They are ready for storage. We watched the Saturday evening of conference on my laptop computer.  It took a while, but we were able to watch most of it. We had lunch after conference.   After conference we watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment