Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Wednesday

 

I got up this morning at six, turned on the furnace, showered, dressed, shaved and said my prayers.  I had time before the news to read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I turned on the news and fed the cats.  Carol was up a little later.  Carol did her hair while I prepared breakfast.  After breakfast I turned off the water which had been running all night.  Later we drove to Fillmore.  We stopped at the health Center where we go the covid shot.  We stopped at the driver's license center so I could get me a new license.  We back tracked to the Fillmore Feed center where I got some lay pellets for the chickens.  We bought some groceries at the Fillmore Market.  We spent nearly $100.  We bought gas at the Love gas station.  We then drove home.  Our lawyer came by were we finalize our last will and testament. We had bacon and tomato sandwich for lunch.  I worked about and hour on my laptop computer and finally got a new driver's license.  It took me over and hour to transfer the picture to my laptop from my phone.  

The chickens in house six were out of lay pellets.  I gave them pellets and filled up their water container.
Later this afternoon I got my weed eater out to cut down the peonies.  I was out of string.  I took me about a half hour to put in the new string.  Normally I could put it in, in ten minutes.  
The trees on the east lawn are falling.  I took this picture.
I started this maple tree from a seed that I collected in the mountains.  It is really pretty.
The air conditioner was covered with leaves.  I brushed them off and put a piece of plywood over the fan.  This spring I hired someone to clean out all of the junk and leave that was in the air conditioner.  We watched TV until it was time to go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment