Followers

Friday, October 20, 2023

Robert, Jeanne, & Richard

It was a little after six when I got up.  I showered, said my prayers and shaved and still had time to read then next chapter in the Book of Mormon.   After breakfast I turned of the water that had been running all night.  I watched my morning TV shows.  Carol wanted me to blow the leaves of the front porch and the patio. Rober and Jeanne came while I was blowing the leaves of the patio.  I didn't see them at first.  He brought some trees that he planted south of house six.  The main project that I wanted to do was to turn off the well and still have water running to the chickens, the chickens in house six, and the plants in house five.  

We removed the hose that brought the water to greenhouse five.  In its place we hooked up a hose to the bottom of the pipe in house five.  I could use to water some of the plants in house five.
The water pipe in house five came off.  We then had to drive to Roper's to get some pipe cement.  After that we got some food for lunch at Costa Vita and Burger King.   We came home and had our lunch.  After lunch, Robert fixed the pipe that came off in house five.  I got and old frying pan and put it on the north side of house five.  We then put the hose there and run water in the frying pan.
I unscrewed the plug in the pipe in house three.  Water came running out of that pipe in full speed.  I was able shut that off that water in house two.  We spent most of the afternoon opening all the taps and faucets all that were all over the yard.  Robert and Jeanne went home.   Carol and watched some TV shows.  Richard called and said that he would be visiting us for a couple of days.   It was good to see him again.  We then watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment