Followers

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Busy Day

I was up quite a few times during the night for a bathroom break.  I then got up at six.  I showered, shaved, and read the nest chapter in the Book of Mormon,    

Last night it was dark when I shut the doors to greenhouse five.  Tonight, I went out while it was still light.  I shut the doors as a safety from freezing temperatures. 
Carol made a lot of spaghetti a couple of days ago.  There was a lot left over.  I had some tonight for supper.
There was a lot of leaves on the east lawn.  I thought that I would rake up the leaves.  Carol suggested that I get the lawnmower out and mow them up.  Started to mow the leaves on the east lawn. It soon filled the grass catcher up.  I made many trips to the garden where I dumped the leaves on the garden.
The above photo shows how full the bags are.  I emptied the one on the right before I took the picture.
The air in the front tires leaks a little.  I filled them with the compresser.
The chickens in house six were out of lay pellets.  Two of the rooster are really collercful.
Two of the lights on the ceiling fan were burned out.  It was easy to replace the with this short stepladder.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment