Followers

Monday, October 16, 2023

Garden Work

I slept in some this morning but was still able to read from the Book of Mormon.   I read one short chapter and the next one was a little longer.  The Jaredites were preparing to come to come to America.  The following chapter was their journey across the ocean.    I fixed breakfast.  The rest of the photos deal with the things that I did over several days.  Much of the time I worked at my computer trying to crop the photos.  I finally called Dan Speakman.  He remotely took control of my laptop computer.  He got me started and it took me much of the afternoon to crop my photos.  I finished.  Most of the photos are below. 

We dried plums in greenhouse five.  It took three or four weeks for them to dry.  I got enough to fill two-quart bottles.  
The photo above if a closeup and the one below is of the plums drying into prunes.
Followng photos are of April, our daughter-in-law, her husband, and her kids, our grand kids.
Everyone is at the table except April and her husband are eating sandwiches.

This photo is of the kids with Carol and I in the back.
This is a photo of Caden.  This photo is hanging on the fridge.
April on the left and Carol on the right.
This photo of Roy Kingsten, Aprils husband.
There were a lot of people watching the eclipse at the Holden town park,
Kayten and April Johnson Kingsten.
We got these pumpkins at the Fillmore Market the last time we were in Fillmore.  
I got a lot of photos of the eclipse of the sun. April had a telescope that transferred the images to my phone.

The dahlias that I picked about ten days ago needed replacing.  I was able to pick some more for the above vase.    Carol did the arrangement. 




No comments:

Post a Comment