Followers

Monday, October 2, 2023

Catch-up

This is a catch-up, but I couldn't find all of the pictures.  I called Dan Speakman to help me with the pictures.  He took control of my computer and got everything working okay

During the time that I was absent, there were lots of pictures that I could of posted.  I just post a few of them, we made a lot of apple sauce from apple in our orchard.
We also bottled tomatoes from our garden.
I picked the tomatoes.  Carol washed them and put them on a towel.
A lot of sunflowers this fall.  Every time we drive past them, I said to her, "I want a picture of you and the sunflowers."  These flowers are by the road in front of our house.  Tiger, our cat is in the picture.
Topaz melons are coming on we have had two already.  I gave this one to Robert.  


No comments:

Post a Comment