Followers

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Ray

I fed the cats and started breakfast. Carol showered and did her hair.  We didn't eat until Carol finished her hair. We watched the morning news and TV shows.  As soon as Matlock was over we drove to the home of my brother Ray and his wife, MaryAnne.  We gave them a Christmas present. We rang the door bell, and no answer.  We rang it again.  Still no answer.  We left the present and started to leave, then Ray opened the door and invited us in. The have the most beautiful Nativity sets that I have ever seen.  I forgot to take pictures. after a short visit we went back to Delta and did some needed shopping at the grocery store.  After lunch I went out to greenhouse five, I took a few pictures. 

The above photo shows the dahlias that have started to grow.  They aren't supposed to do this.
The temperature in house five was pretty warm.
The green arrow peas are coming up.
After lunch I mowed the lawn.  The grass was not tall enough to cut any, but I mowed up the leaves.  The above photo show the east lawn.
This is a pictured of the back lawn.  There were a lot of leaves on the south side of the lawn.
The lawn mower started right up.  I drove it to the front of the garage where I pumped up the front tires.
I dumped the leaves on the garden.
The bags were rapidly filled, we watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment