Followers

Friday, December 22, 2023

Richard is Back

After breakfast I watched two of the channel 44 morning programing.  I then got the mail.  Carol and I drove to Fillmore where we bought a lot of groceries at the Fillmore Market. We bought some treats for the people that I minister to. Carol got some things for which she ministers to.  I called my ministering partner.  He picked me up and we went to three people.  He brought me home and I began to look at two large folders of pictures.  I am looking for pictures that I took while on my mission.  I took a picture of the visitors' center in Palmyra, New York.  Carol was there with a group from BYU, and she was in the picture.  I couldn't find the picture.    Richard came. Carol made a large batch of spaghetti. It was good.  We watched TV until we went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment