Followers

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

The Dermatologist

We got breakfast out of the way.  We drove to Fillmore where I met with the dermatologist and Carol went to the Fillmore Market. 

I took this photo while waiting.
I took this photo while waiting for my turn.

When we got home, we put all of the Christmas decorations in the family room away.  It took all morning.  By the time that we finished the bathroom closet was packed full of the decorations. We had a late lunch.  I went to the post office for mail, and we didn't have any.  We also had a light lunch. I was in the little bedroom for over an hour sitting at the computer.  I was looking for a picture of me in Palmyra, New York.  I took a picture of the visitor's center.  Carol was close to the visitor center when I took the picture.  I didn't know her and had no idea that she would come my wife.  I didn't find any pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment