Followers

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Richard's Here

I Slept this morning.  I showered and said my prayers.  I fed the cats and took my meds.  I read another chapter from the Book of Revelations in the New Testament.  I didn't shave until later in the morning.  I watched the morning news and prepared breakfast.  I watched some of my woodworking shows.  I picked up the mail.  Carol mailed the package that contained the Christmas present for Melissa and Derik Rollins. We watched some other shows.   For lunch I had soup and a cherry creamy.  We watched the channel seven cooking shows.  Later this afternoon Carol and I drove around town.  Richard called and told us that he was on his way to our house.  Carol got the frozen dinner out of the freezer.  It was getting dark when he got here.  Carol started supper.  After supper we watched some of our favorite TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment