Followers

Monday, April 29, 2024

Propagation

After breakfast we watched the morning channel 44 programs.

I ate the last of the spaghetti for lunch.  It was more than I wanted to eat.  I put a lot of shredded cheese on it.
Alisha came over.  She wanted the seeds from the red bud tree, I picked off some of the pods.  She set in the grass and took out the seeds.
I dug up some little lilac bushes.  I filled a pot with potting soil.  She made a hole in the soil and stuck in the small plants.  I left about two inches of water in the bucket.  
It was a cloudy day, and the temperature was pretty cool. 
One of our cats had kittens.  She brought then to the cat house and put them in.  One of the kittens is looking out of the bottom bunk.  We drove to Fillmore and bought some groceries.  I also stopped at the dollar store where I bought a bunch of short socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment