Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Temple Again

We were up pretty early this morning.  I put on my suit and got ready to for the temple.  We had breakfast and left for American Fork which is the location of the Timpanogos temple.   We picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty.  

I got the ordnance card from Nyleen.

He was a king in Dalriada.  We had a good session.   We took the Batty's home.  Nyleen always makes us good sack lunch that we ate one the way home.  We stopped in Nephi for gas.  It was a little after two when we got home.  I drove to Fillmore for some groceries.  I also stopped at Roper's for PVC parts to fix a broken pipe.  I also bought a keyhole saw.  When I got home, I got the wrong parts.  The were one size to large.   For supper we had fried shredded potatoes and frozen peas.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment