Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2024

General Conference 2

Didn't sleep well last night.  I got up, weighed, showered, prayers, and shaved.  I turned on the morning news.  Carol was soon up.  I fed the cats and fixed breakfast.  I turned the TV to channel eleven and then five.  Channal five programing was about different interesting things about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  They were most interesting.  At 9:30 the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square began their singing.   At 10;00 General Conference began.  It goes for two hours and then a two-hour break.  It began again at two and ended about four.  

When conference was over, I went out to greenhouse five to check the plants there.  The row of beets looked like they didn't get any water.  I wondered if the tap was turned off. I tried to turn it on more.  I broke the glued connection.  
The above picture shows the joint. Water began running all over.  I ran over to greenhouse two and shut off the valve which stopped the running water.  I went to the house and told Carol that I needed to drive to Fillmore to get some glue.  You can't get glue today, it's Sunday and the stores are closed.  I removed some of the water in the pipe.  I had some glue in the garage.  
I I put on the bottom of the pipe and forced the pipe into position.  I will turn the water back on in the morning.
The pomegranate bush is really doing well.
This another pomegranate bush which is smaller.
These trays are pretty dry.
The tempature this afternoon is pretty warm.
The tomato plants that I transplanted last week are very dry. I watered them before i broke the pipe.
The green arrow peas are getting bigger pods.   We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment