Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Dahlias

After breakfast I turned on the water all of the way.  I walked through the yard and garden.  I turned on taps at different locations.  I then turned them off.  In the south garden I had to turn off all of the valves.

After lunch I got the big tub of dahlias in house five and dumped them on the west end of the driveway.


I put one large clump in the hole.
Most of the clumps of dahlias were big and I had to cut them in half.  I trimmed them smaller.  I dug holes and placed them in the holes.  The photo shows a hole.  I got a long garden hose and hooked the a hose bibb and watered all of the plants.  
This photo shows where i trimmed off all the plants in preparation of digging the holes.
A person parked his truck by the road.  He is splicing cables togather.
This native shrub is blooming.  It is near the fence on the west side of the garden.   We watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment