Followers

Friday, April 12, 2024

Surprise Company

I had a good rest last night.  I was up in time for the morning news.  I fixed the usual breakfast.  During breakfast I turned on the usual channels 44 programs.  The phone rang.  Carol answered it.  This was the surprise.  Jessica called.  She said that she was in South Jordon and on their way to St George.  She wanted to see us.  We finished our morning shows. We went to the post office where Carol mailed a greeting card. We then picked up Alisha Bill and went to the Fillmore Market for groceries.  We then went to the Drug Store for my medication.  We took Alisha home. We then went home.  We were home for about fifteen minutes when the doorbell rang.  It was Jessica Holloway, her fiancé, Kameren Jaird, Jessica's mother, Krysten and a neighbor friend.  We had a wonderful visit.

Kameron Jaird and Jesica Holloway
A closer look at Jarid and Jessica.
Krysten, Jarid. Jessica, Merrill, and Carol.
The second photo
Merrill, Jarid, Jessica, and Carol
I turned on the water on the Green Arrow peas in the north Garden.
I checked the level of their lay pellets.  I saw an egg behind the inner door.  It turned out to be nine eggs. Three from the small white hen and two from the brown hen.

It has been a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment