Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tomatoes

I got up with plenty of time to weigh, shower, and prayers.  I didn't shave.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  After breakfast we watched the morning channel 44 TV shows.  We haven't been able to watch them for several weeks.  Carol washed the sheets and bedding


in the guest bedroom.  I helped her make the bed.  

I sprayed a lot of water on the potting soil in the wheelbarrow.  
I transplanted all of the tomato seedlings in these trays.  Each cell is quite deep.  I watered them.
The small gate valve was badly leaking.  I shut off the water and attached the old hose bibb.  I leaks some but nearly as bad as the gate valve.
Here is a close up.
The fern leaf peoney has started to grow.  There is one small bud.

Coral Richardson called.  He ordered me onions.  I went over tohis house and picked them up.
This is the list of onions and what they cost me.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  .












t

No comments:

Post a Comment