Followers

Monday, April 8, 2024

Water Adjustments

I was up pretty early this morning.  I weighed in, showered, dressed, and prayers.   I turned on the morning news and then fed the cats.  I started breakfast.  After breakfast I watched two channel 44 shows. I then drove to Fillmore and had the car serviced at Steve's tires.


I was quite a bit early.  I took a couple of pictures while I waited.  This is a picture of the front desk and the service manager.
This picture is looking north to the north exit.
I can't tell what is in this picture, but it looks like there is some green in it.
There was a spray of water coming from this dip tape.  I put in this connection piece but it leaked badly.
A little later I came back with a pair  of scissors and fixed it again.  It doesn't leak any more.
It gets pretty hot when the clouds break up some.
I thought that the drip tape was leaking.  I put a brick over the leak.  The spray come from another tape further to the north.
The tomato plants didn't get watered, and some have died.
I turned the water on this morning.  Wand wasn't on the hose and water was running all over.   I made the hole in the garden and uncovered more of the broken pipe.  I put some PVC pieces together.   We watched TV until we went to bed. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment