Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Finished

After breakfast we watched three of our channel 44 TV shows.  We then drove to Fillmore.  Our first stop was at the drug store.  Carol got medication and birthday cards.  We then went to the grocery store for supplies. Some food and some hard goods.  We stopped at the Fillmore IFA for chicken feed.  

I glued the PVC parts together while in the garage. I glued the tap facing the wrong way.  When I got out to the garden, I could see that it was facing the wrong way.  I went back to the garage and put one end intp the vice and with a small pipe wrench was able to take it off and glue it facing the right direction.  
We stopped at Cluff's for our dinner.  I went inside to place my order.  There were four or five people ahead of me.  It was a long wait to place my order. I then went out to the car where Carol was waiting.  It was a longer wait for them to bring out our order.  We then went home for our lunch.  This is the second day that Cluff's was open this spring.  The above photo shows the store.  It is different than other places.  this is not fast food.  
I went out to gather the eggs.  There were two hens, and they were setting on the eggs, When I lifted up the lid the test fell to the ground.  I attached it two the cleat that held it up. two hens got loose. I caught them and put them back in the henhouse.  I got a lot of saw dust and put it in the nest.  There was a man on the street hanging cable for Centra Com I took a picture, but for some reason I lost it.  Alisha Bills came to make cookies.  Carol had all the ingredients here.  We had a pizza for supper.  We watched TV until we went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment