Followers

Friday, April 5, 2024

Help

Unusual Morning.   I had about one-half hour to go before I wanted to get up.  I went back to sleep.  I was about 7:15 when i got up.  I missed most of the morning news.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  I started watch the channel 44 programs.  I was eating breakfast when my phone rang.  By the time I got to the phone the person hung up. I could tell that it was Robert who called.  I called Robert back and no answer.  I called him back again.  He said that he was coming.  He showed up a little later.  He started up his tiller and it soon stopped.  I called Richard Darnel to see if he could the tiller. He came right over.

Robert took this selfie.  Robert one the left;  I am in the middle and Richard Darnel on the right.  

Robert is taking the tiller to greenhouse five for storage.
He just came of the west door of greenhouse  six.  
The tiller is doing a good job in greenhouse six. He got it all tilled.
Robert planted more seeds.
Robert has some tweezers in his hand picking out each seed and carefully placing them in a row.  Carol made us sandwiches for lunch.
Robert is raking the dead plant material.
I took this picture of the pipe that needs to be replaced.  I took the PVC parts that I bought yesterday back to Roper's yesterday and replaced them with smaller parts.   I took the picture that should help in getting them.  I put the battery charge on the truck batteries.  They were on the batteries about five hours.  There was a mattress and a bed frame on the truck. We put them in the lower dumpsters.  




No comments:

Post a Comment