Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Saturday

A normal morning.  Instead of watching the wood working shows I began to plant the onions.  Carol came out to the garden with me. I made the hole and Carol would hand me an onion and I put the root in the hole and press the soil around the onion, 

We had finished planting two rows of onions.  The white chair is between the two rows.
We went to the Fillmore market for some groceries, and I bought 14 Celebrity tomato plants.  They were $1.98 each.  They are in greenhouse five,  I will plant the later.
I ran water down these two rows to prepare the ground for planting the onions.
The temperature in greenhouse five gets very hot with the afternoon sun.
I cut a nice bunch of asparagus.  
This is where I want to plant the celebrity tomato plants that I bought this morning. 

Richard came about six and spent the night with us.   We watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment