Followers

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

AM rain & PM rain

I was up fairly early this morning.  I read a chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I started my mush and fed the cats.  I removed the hoses off the lawn.  I arranged the mustard weed getting them ready for the lawn mower.  I took the hoses off the lawn.  I began mowing on the front lawn.  

The first load was mainly seeds from the big linden tree. I dumped them on weeds that were growing in the garden.
After mowing, I fed the house six chickens lay pellets.  
The little chicks crowded around the lay pellet dish after I filled it up.
The datura is in full bloom.  I first thought that I was a while plastic shopping bag.
I saw the white rooster who was in greenhouse six in the orchard.  I think it got out through the hole in one of the back doors.  
It was raining when i found a small kitten by the gas barbeque on the patio.  It was soaking wet.  I took it in the house and began to dry it off. I put a towel in the dry and warmed it up.  Carol is holding it close to her stomach to help keep it warm.
Here is another photo.
The bigger kitten is doing well.
Here is a photo of the mother cat and her kitten.  
The garage door would not open.  There was a broken piece.  I removed part of it but couldn't get all of it.  I called Todd and he said that he would come over.  One of his boys came.  He couldn't do it anther one of his boys came.  They couldn't fix it but they got the door open so i could get the car out of the garage.
This is the device that they road to get here.


No comments:

Post a Comment