Followers

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Cucumbers

 As soon as breakfast was over I picked all of the cucumbers,  There was a lot more than I thought that there would be.  I put the bucket in the sink and washed them.  There were many of them that where laying in the soil and had a lot of mud on them,  I took them to the post office.  When I checked this evening there was only a few left.   I dug a lot of weeds in the garden.  

I then watched my 10'Clock TV show that I try to watch every week day.  I watered the geraniums and most of the front lawn and most of the east lawn.  

I just got a call from Tony Dearden.  I could get the water in the morning, but we are going to the Payson temple at eight in the morning.  The water master hasn't ever called me. I watered every thing with the hose in the garden today.  Some was just as it was getting dark. 


No comments:

Post a Comment