Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Three Days

Three days of photos posted 24 August.  I got busy working in the garden, going to the dermatologist. and helping Carol make elderberry jelly.  

Twelve half pints jars of elderberry jelly. I spent several hours on the phone with Dan Speakman to get the printer working, I was then able to print labels for each jar.
The hummingbirds are drinking the sugar water almost as fast as we can refill the jars.
This photo shows several hummingbirds drinking from this heavy glass feeder.
I saw these desert 4 0'clocks in full bloom one morning.
I had to water the chickens in greenhouse five several times during the last three days.
We have just finished cooking the elderberry juice.  We had to steam the berries for an hour to get all of the juice.  Carol put the bottles in a water bath for five minutes.  Carol tightens the lids.
A beautiful dahlia flower.  It is in a pot on the front step.


No comments:

Post a Comment