Followers

Monday, August 28, 2023

Mowing

I had a good rest last night.  I was up early enough to read the next chapter before the morning news in the Book of Mormon, I made a batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats. After breakfast I started up the lawnmower and began to mow the weeds next to the street that is in front of our house.  I took of the grass catching bags and let the weeds blow out on the ground.  

I ran out of gas.  I had some gas in the gas can. It was time for the TV show that I watch each morning. I also mowed both sides of the driveway east and west.  It makes our street look much better.  After the TV show I drove to Fillmore to fix my new cell phone, Dan said that he could not get it working.  I got a few groceries and then came home.
The zucchini plants are doing really well.  We will soon have lots of zucchini. 

This cactus plant has finally blossomed after years of doing nothing.  The flower only last for a day.   We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment