Followers

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday

Carol was too tired to go to church this morning. I went and was sitting on my bench alone.  There were a few more people came and set on my bench.

After the sacrament was past the was a speaker, He was a member of the High Council.  I stayed awake for the first part of his talk. I fell asleep and woke up as he concluded his talk.  After the closing prayer, I got the Chapel ready for priesthood meeting.  The person giving the lesson was hard for me to follow and understand.  There was still fifteen minutes left when he ended the lesson. Maybe the good thing was that I got home fifteen minutes earlier.  Carol had dinner ready.  We watched channel eleven programing and watched it most of the afternoon.  This morning I found three dead chickens in house six.  I went back after supper and picked them up.  The mother hen, and two of her large chicks were dead.  I took a picture and them burried them in the row of potatoes.  After supper we watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment