Followers

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Regular Irrigation

I didn't have time this morning to read from the Book of Mormon.  I did my prayers and shaved.  I made old fashion oatmeal mush.  When it was finished it was time to go up to the ditch. I drove up in the truck and turned the water so it would come to our yard.  I raked up the leaves and things in the ditch.  There was a good stream of water. 

I removed the cap and directed the water through the pipe to the west.  I started watering the back lawn.  I got it going pretty good and then went into the house for breakfast.  I tended the water until about one this afternoon.
I watched the kitten, that we now call, Skamp, walk back and forth on this pipe.  She didn't want to get of because of the water.  She finally did.
I directed the water to the plants in the south garden.  I watered these yesterday with the hose.  I watered them again with canal water. All of the plants in our garden and yard got a good irrigation. 
I was finished with the water, so I turned it down to Ann, our neighbor.  Adam wanted the water after we were finished. He was in Fillmore when I called him, and he would not be able to get it until later. It was nearly dark when he took the water.
A good stream of water coming out of the pipe that delivers it to our back yard.  Ann visited with Carol for a short amount of time.  We watch TV until we went to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment