Followers

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Monday/Tuesday

 

I was up early enough to read a chapter from the Book of Mormon.  The heavy glass hummingbird feeder was empty. Carol wanted me to bring it in where she would fill it with sugar water.  I tried to hang it up, but the wire was a bent out of shape.  The feeder looked like it would fall. I found a new wire in the garage.  It was a heavy-duty wire that I bent into shape.  It worked.  I was able to hang it up.  It was almost seven thirty when I started breakfast.  I missed most of the news on channel five.  I dug weeds until it was time for Matlock. I watched it and then watered the plants in both gardens.  After lunch, I pruned one of the small lilac bushes.  

I watered all of the geraniums in the front yard. I also watered a few dry spots in the front and back yard. The above photo is the back yard.   The Swanie guy broght us some ice cream.
The plant in front of the back door in the family room is dead. I took it out cleaned the floor underneath the plant.  I then vacuumed the floor.  This evening I captured the two swarms of yellow jackets that were in the garden.  



 I put my hand in two plastic shopping bags. I then was able to get them without getting stung.  It was dark when I did it.  We watched TV until we went to bed.   


No comments:

Post a Comment