Followers

Friday, August 25, 2023

A Quick Trip

I was after breakfast and a little after eight when we made a quick trip to Provo.  We were out of a lot of things that we needed.   Several different soaps, several paper products, and a few groceries.  The trip was uneventful with some road construction that did not slow us down. There were a lot of sunflowers along the road and many in the fields.  We drove into the Sam's Club parking lot.  We park in the handy-capped parking spaces. The were not many customers in the store.  We quickly got out things, checked out and loaded them in the car.  We got gas at Costco and then drove to the Payson Walmart store.  Carol bought a few gifts for her friends' birthday.  I bought me a new cell phone.  I was there for quite a while getting it and a few other things. 

I got a house plant, Golden Hotpas.  It does well in the house in the shade.  I went the self-check-out register.  I made a mistake and paid for two.  The lady there was not at all helpful, in fact she was somewhat rude.   I had to go to the service desk when the cost extra was credited back to my credit card.  It was time for lunch.  We went to Wendys and bought hamburgers, fries, and drinks. I found four little packs of catchup for the fries.  I worked most of the afternoon trying to get my cell phone    to work.  I called then help number and I couldn't understand the questions that the nonperson asked me.  I tried to text to a person.  That didn't work either.  I finally figured out the password for my phone that didn't work either.  Carol suggested that someone in our family could help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment