Followers

Friday, August 4, 2023

Water in the Morning

I was up plenty early this morning to read another chapter in the Book of Mormon and post it on Face Book.   After breakfast I did a lot of weeding in the north garden.  I dug the weeds in the pole beans, the tomato plants and some weed around the potato plants.  I came in the house to watch the ending of MatLock.   Carol had some company and when they left, I missed the first five minutes of the TV show.  After that I picked up the mail at the post office.  Our neighbors were quite concerned about the kitten.  They brought us a small cardboard box; The bottom was covered with an old towel.  This afternoon I watered all of the plants in the south garden and most of the plants in the north garden.   I was standing in the driveway when Tony Dearden came by.  He stopped and told me about getting some irrigation water. 

I put all of the irrigation pipes out to be ready.  Went to check out the ditch.  It was clean.  I went up a little later and the water was running down to Tony's garden.  
A beautiful sunset this evening. The photo does not show anything close to the actual beauty.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment