Followers

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Temple and Sprayer



Each Tuesday morning we take the drive to Manti for the morning shift.  We are up at 3:25 and leave about 4:10.  We then leave for home about twelve.  Sometimes we stay for lunch.  I walked to the car in the back parking lot.  The tricycle in the photo below was parked by our car.
When we got home I watered house two and three.  I came back later and watered the plants in the isle.

I have trouble with this spray tank.  It leaked.  I fixed it and it leaked.  I bought new outlet parts and it leaked.  I tightened the big nut and it leaked somewhere else.  I put in five gallons of water and the outlet tube leaked and I tightened the ring and it stopped the leak.  I had the tank bolted above the two front wheels.  I ward to take it off for mowing the lawn.  I put the tank on the back of the deck.  I had to put my feet off to each side.

A couple of days ago I got the idea to have the tank on the deck wheels.  I put a strip of two by four under the mounting.  The picture below shows how it works.
Since the tank already had five gallons of water.  I put in a cup of Round-up and sprayed weeds. Did not leak any.  When the tank was empty, I came and easily lifted the tank off the mower dec,

No comments:

Post a Comment