Followers

Friday, June 9, 2017

Planting, To the Dump and Mowing the Lawn




went to Fillmore to get some cattle panels
Last week I planted Armenian Cucumber, Topaz melon, and Crimson Sweet watermelon.  They are now germinating.
Below the cucumbers are on the left and watermelon on the right.  They are all in jumbo six packs.  There is a small six pack in the center.  Tomato and pepper plants are easy to transplant in the small six pack.  I am wondering how the small six pack with three watermelon seeds will do.  The three seeds should fill up the cell with roots pretty soon.  
 The wagon has been in the same place full of branches and some weeds all winter long.  the left rear tire has been flat.  I drug the compressor out and filled the tire with air.  After lunch we got the key and hauled it out to the dump.  I should have taken a picture at the dump, but for got.  Now it is ready to fill up again.
 Here is a picture of a Penstemon.
 I watered house two and three, removed the hose off the lawn, and began to mow.  There was a hard wind from the south west that kept things pretty dusty.   I dumped the grass south of the large tomato plants.  I spread last weeks grass and have yet to spread it out.  It helps retain moisture and has some weed control capabilities.
.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment