Followers

Thursday, June 29, 2017

What a Week-Four Days-Provo Each Morning and Home Each Evening


Monday, June 26:
This morning Carol began to pass blood.  She called the clinic and was told to go to the emergency room at the Fillmore Hospital.  It was later diagnosed as Ischemie  Colitis.
They did numerous test at the Hospital and it was determined that she would be take to the Utah Valley Hospital in Provo by ambulance.  It seemed to take a long time before the ambulance came.  I followed it until Holden where I got off and picked up a few things.  She was attached to tubes and wires, and was in a lot of pain.  I decided to come home.  I didn't have any meds or extra clothes.  She was scheduled for a colonoscopy Tuesday morning.  She had to drink a gallon of medication.  She was still drinking that when I left a little after seven.  A water pipe in house six had come loose and water was running into house five.  Ann our neighbor was doing the watering.  She called and I told her to shut the water off in house two.  I was able to fix it.  I found some cement and glued it back into place.

Tuesday,  27 June:
I started the morning by running water down the potato rows.  I watered many of the flower beds.  I prepared some snacks to eat on the way to Provo.  I backed to the end of the driveway.  I saw those pretty black eye Susan's.  I picked a enough to fill the vase.  I got gas as Costco in Spanish Fork.  As I took them in to the hospital, I passed many people and some commented on how beautiful they were.


Stress Test

No comments:

Post a Comment