Followers

Friday, June 30, 2017

Lawnmower Repair & Phone Validation


The first thing this morning was to pick the peas.  There was quite a bunch of them.  After breakfast we shelled them.  Carol put them in the freezer.  It took two, one gallon zip bags to hold them all.  There will be one more picking.

I drove the lawnmower to our neighbor, Richard's, place.  He can fix anything.  It needed a fuel filter.  After lunch I drove to Fillmore for the filter and made a deposit. I also, bought some groceries.  When I made it home, one loaf was moldy.
I went back with the part to Richard's house.  He put it back together and it seemed to work well.  I drove the mower home and mowed the east side of the east lawn to house five.
I was on the phone with a Samsung person to activate my new phone.  She was hard to understand.  After a half hour or so I got it activated.  I won't be able to make or receive calls until Wednesday or Thursday.

I started taking pictures.  The first ones were in color.  I then went outside to take some pictures and there turned out to be in black and white.  I could not figure how to get the color back.  I called the company and they were not of much help.

I was going to mow the lawn.  I started up the mower and drove slowly at half throttle and it quit.  I tried it several time and it still wouldn't work.

I did a lot of weeding in house three.  There were two trays of Rubber Rabbit brush I cut back.  Also, there were a lot of dead.
..The earwigs are eating some of our young tender plants.  I got this bug bait this morning.  This evening I sprinkled it around all the plants that were being eaten.  watermelon, topaz melon, pole beans, and a couple of crookneck squash plants.
s

No comments:

Post a Comment