Followers

Friday, June 2, 2017

Started with Pole Beans and Ended with Geraniums

I have been anxious to plant these pole beans.  The first ones planted, I killed them with to much fertilizer, and the Frost that we had did help any.  This tray has 36 cells with four seeds in each cell,  I planted six cells
The pole beans were well rooted in. 
I should have planted the these a couple weeks ago.  There is a tray of Crimson Sweet watermelon, a tray so Armenian cucumbers, and a tray of Topaz melons.
We cleared all old plant material from the kidney.   There was a lot of Snow in Summer plants.  We removed them all and replaced them with geraniums. Before doing this I put on the shovel and brought a lot of compost and spread it over the kidney three to four inches deep.  It was almost dark when we finished.  I started up the tractor and removed the post hole digger.    
A closer view.

No comments:

Post a Comment