Followers

Monday, June 5, 2017

Worked all Day


I have this small stepladder.  There are only two steps and then a round bar that helps keep your balance.   The legs sink into the soil and it becomes very unstable.  I made four 4" dowels and pounded them into the ladder legs.  I attacked small boards to the front legs and another small board to the back two legs.  It is much safer now.


I hung strings from the above wire which holds the tomato from tipping over.  I did several dozen of these.  I pruned a lot of the tomatoes.  One is getting ripe.  I did this at several different times of the day.

I am going to plant watermelons north of the iris.  I took the tractor out and smoothed the ground some.

The iris garden is full of weeds.  It is hard to walk through it.  I dug up 48 different iris plants. 

dug iris

started preparation for melons north of iris

Changed leaking hose connect to house one

planted 4 wave petunias


No comments:

Post a Comment