Followers

Monday, May 27, 2024

Dinner

It was a little late when I got up this morning.  I turned on the morning news and Carol got up and reported that the flag was posted.  She did her hair.  I watered the hanging baskets.   I then went back in the house and got my phone and took a picture of flag of the United States of America when a breeze came opened the flag.   

This one of the best flag pictures that I have ever taken.   Yesterday Carol made a potato salad.  I went out to greenhouse five to do some watering. While I was gone Carol took the potato salad to the park.  We watched a couple TV shows.  It was nearly twelve when we went to the park.  We paid $30 to have the flag posted on the holidays.  We paid $8.00 each to eat some of the food that we donated.  I am not complaining.   The money is used to help pay for the activities of the young men and young women in the ward.  
I asked the lady on the other side of the table to take a picture of Carol and me.  We then drove to the Sutherland cemetery where we put flowers on the graves of my parents, and David who lived one day before he passed away, We then drove to the Delta cemetery where we put flowers on the graves of Sampson grandparents.
I went out to plant the carrots.  There were so many weeds there I decided to dig them up.  I put them in a pile and put them in the compost.
I put the carrot seeds in a small bucket of potting soil.  I then gave it a good stirring and scattered the material in the raised bed.

The raised bed before planting the seeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment