Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Two Totes

 I was up in time for the news.  Elizabeth fixed most of the breakfast.  I had old fashion oatmeal mush left over from yesterday.  After breakfast Elizabeth and I went out to greenhouse five and began to pick peas.

We were almost finished picking peas.  I had Elizabeth pose for this picture.
This my pose when I had Elizabeth take this picture.
We got two totes full of peas.  Elizabeth made us a hot lunch.
After lunch Elizabeth and Carol are shelling peas. Carol blanched the peas. cooled them off in cold water and put them on four cooky sheets and then put them in the freeze. I took the weed eater and cut weeds on the front and in the dry garden.  A couple of hours they were put in gallon freezer bags and then into the freezer.

Elizabeth fixed us super which was left over from lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment