Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Normal Friday

Normal Friday?  I was up early.  The sprinklers on the back lawn sprayed all night and also some this morning.  As soon as I showered I put on my shoes and then turned off the sprinklers.   After breakfast Carol finished the puzzle and we watched the morning channel 44 TV shows.  When they were over we got the mail and then drove to the Fillmore Market in Fillmore.  We then came home and had Lunch. A little more TV.   The hose for the east lawn had a bad leak.  I tried one fix which didn't work. I found a part in the garage that ended up working. I turned on the water and got a nice spray.  

The sprinklers sprayed a little in the hen house and got the lay pellets wet.  I took off the cover, cleaned out the bird poop.  I then put it back into the hen house.
This the end of the hose.  I put in the male adapter.
I turned on the water.  The spray wide enough to spray both sides of the lawn.
It gets really hot in the afternoons.  One time during the day it was 110 degrees.  I watered the kidney and the dahlias.  I also ran water on the front lawn east of the side walk.

The rest of the evening was TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment