Followers

Monday, May 20, 2024

The Well Quit

After breakfast we watched some channel 44 TV shows.  I went out to water the baskets on the front porch and there was no water.  There was water in the greenhouses. I watered the plants in greenhouse five.   There was water in the other greenhouses.  I called well drilling and repair people in Delta several times and left messages for a call back but received no call-back.  I decided that if I could use some town water and run through my irrigation pipes, I could get enough water to water the baskets.  I drove to Roper's to get two female hose connects.  I also took a broken window screen to have it replaced.  The plan didn't work.  

I took the weed eater cut down all the weeds and grass on the way to
I connected two hoses together.  The one end came from the hose bibb in house five and the end went into the irrigation pipe.  I let the water run for quite a long time.  It didn't work so I shut it off.
Here is another picture showing the hose connecting the two ends together.


No comments:

Post a Comment