Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Onions Planted

 After breakfast we got the rest of the onions and took them out to the garden.  I spaded a row yesterday for the onions.  This morning, I made a row for the onions, I used a garden trowel to make a hole in the row for the onion plants   We have had the plants for a long time and their quality was questionable.  I made the hole and Carol would put the plants.  We continued until we planted all of the good plants.  We were able to watch two of the morning TV shows on channel 44.  

I made a row and the is where Carol and I planted the onions.  The garage is behind us and we are looking to the west.
The onions are planted and I am running the water down the row.  You can see some of the onion plants at the bottom of the row.









No comments:

Post a Comment