Followers

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Elizabeth

Today is the day to pick up Elizabeth in Pioneer Park in Provo.  We met Lisa and Elizabeth at the park.  On the way to the restrooms, we saw this woman asleep on the sidewalk,

This is about eleven this morning.  
We drove up to the hill side of east Provo where we looked over Provo.  
The Provo temple has been raised. The above picture shows the construction site.  There was a lot of heavy construction equipment.
It is pretty hot in green house five when we got home.
This may be part of a sun set.
I was doing nothing in the house.  I got the weed eater out and began to cut the weeds in the north garden.
A week or so ago I pulled up this weed that have seeds that blow in the wind.  After I pulled it, it flowered.  After inspecting it the seeds had not matured.
I cut down the weeds that were growing behind the truck.  


No comments:

Post a Comment