Followers

Monday, August 5, 2024

Back to Normal


I got up, weighed in, showered, fixed breakfast, watched the morning news.  I was able to watch the morning TV shows.  After those were over, I got the mail.  We watched the news at noon.  Later I started watering the south garden.  The photos below are not chronological order.

I think these are lemon yellow tomato plants.  They are held up with twine and tomato clips.  The twine is white.
I just wrote about the bottom.  In this photo shows the tomato hooks attached to a black pipe.  Of course I used the stepladder.
This shows the stepladder and the above pipe.
We bought two bell pepper plants in the spring.  They are doing well.
These are celberty tomato plants.  They should be getting ripe in early September.






picked up the mail

Lunch soup

watered the plants and sweet corn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment