Followers

Friday, August 9, 2024

Mowed

I watched the morning news and shows this morning.  For lunch I ate the rest of the lasagna. During lunch we watched the 12:00 news.  Later I removed all of the garden hoses that were laying on the lawn.  Alisha came to get some grasshoppers that were in our yard.  

I started mowing the front lawn.  The above photo shows the lawn mower after I dumped the grass catcher bags the first time.

The backyard lawn after mowing.
while moving the hoses I got this picture of the white rooster and one of the hens.  This evening, I walked up the road some to look at the puncture weeds.  Some had been sprayed and some were missed.  We put out two cans of earwig traps.  One in the kidney and the other one in a flowerpot on the front porch,



No comments:

Post a Comment