Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2024

To the Temple Twice

After breakfast this morning we headed to the Timpanogos temple.  It was about five minutes to seven when we drove out of Holden.  The traffic was pretty light until we got in Utah county.  We picked up the Batty's and then drove to the temple.  I found a parking spot close to the front door of the temple.  We then put on our white clothes.  Miles and I met the girls, Nyleen and Carol, in the chapel.  After the session we took the Batty's home.  Nyleen's phone rang.  Someone from the temple called.  Nyleen left her wallet at the temple.  I tried to get some pictures of the beautiful landscape, but I couldn't get my phone to work.    We then drove back to the temple.  That to the temple twice.  Carol drives.  Nyleen always makes us a sack lunch that we ate on the way home.   We then drove straight home.  I the two greenhouses.  I turned on the water for about twenty minutes.  The chickens found a way to get on the back porch and in the front yard.  I fixed that.  When it got a little dark, I locked the chickens in the hen house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment