Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Busy

I didn't put the lawn mower away last night but left it parked west of the hen house.  A little before lunch I started the mower up and began to mow the weeds between the road and our yard.

I mowed from our driveway to the gate that went into our neighbor's yard.  I mowed up and down the street until I got all of the weeds down.  Most of the weeds are rag weeds.  The above photo shows the finished work.  
There not as many weeds here as in the first photo.  This afternoon I checked the progress of the plants in greenhouses five and six.  The two fans that helps keep the greenhouse a little cooler in the hot sun was not running.  I turned on various switches.  Nothing helped.  I then went the west end and blocked both doors open, I watered some of Robert's fruit trees.  I put the sprinkler under the peach tree and turned on the water. After it had run for an hour or so I moved it to two small cherry trees. 

I watered most of the plants in the garden.  In addition to those plants, I watered the geraniums.  Lastly, I watered the baskets and pots on the front porch.


No comments:

Post a Comment