Followers

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Family in Delta

It was 6:23 when I got up this morning.  After breakfast we made potato salad.  Carol pealed the potatoes, and I removed the shells from the eggs. It was hard to take off the shells.  Carol cut the eggs in half, and I dug the egg out shell with a tablespoon.  That worked a whole lot better.  Most of the following pictures were taken at the family party at the Delta Park. 

A gift is held up.  Another person selects the name and Mary-ann reads it.



Annalee Church, my sister, is wearing a yellow shirt.
Ray, my brother, has his back to the camera.  Annalee, my sister, is across the table.  Maryanne, my sister-in-law is holding the can of pop. 
Jim Corry is in the wheelchair.  Karla is at his right. I don't know the others.
Richard is in this picture on the left.
I got rid of the yellow jackets in the wind chimes.
Bell peppers are being watered.
Topaz melon is much larger than a softball.
The yellow crookneck squash is2 getting larger.
The zucchini plant is showing signs of the male blossoms.
A lot of honey bees on the sweet corn.  This picture scows some of them. In this picture they look black,
boiled eggs shelled for the potato salad that Carol made.



No comments:

Post a Comment