Followers

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Morning Rain

 I got up and turned the TV to the morning news.  I went outside and got the cans containing olive oil.   Carol got up and did her hair.  I started breakfast.  After breakfast I grabbed my shovel and walked to out to the south garden.  I found a wet spot on the west end of the corn patch, There I dug a hole and buried the dead hen that died yesterday,

Later this morning I got my shovel and started digging puncher weed on the west side of our driveway.  I dug enough puncher weeds to fill a five-gallon bucket.  I dug some on the east side of our driveway.
There was lightening and thunder,  The water was pouring off the front porch roof.
The front sidewalk was wet from the rain, The raindrops were splashing on the sidewalk.
The can of olive oil had one small worm swimming on the bottom of the can on the left.  The can on the right contained a lot of earwigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment