Followers

Friday, August 16, 2024

Regular Day

I slept in this morning. I weighed in, showered and said my prayers.  L didn't have time to shave.  I turned on the morning news.  After breakfast we watched the morning TV shows.  Carol made sandwiches for lunch.  During the afternoon I took the following pictures.

Carol cooked sweet corn for supper.  I took the corncobs to the hen house and found this dead hen; I took her out to the south garden where I will bury her tomorrow.  There is no indications of why it died.
I took this picture of the rooster.
I did a lot of watering.  I watered all of the rhubarb.
The wind blew off all of the poly.  This is a picture looking straight in to house three.  The poly wasn't on very good before the wind but it did keep the things dry.
A picture of the same greenhouse but at a different angle.
I really gets hot in greenhouse five when the sun is high in the sky.
The topaz melon continues to grow.
The hibiscus is beautiful.
Two at the same picture is impressive.  We put two cans of olive oil in the kidney to trap earwigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment