Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Planting, Pruning, Watering

This morning we planted the of the geraniums that we had.

I filled the pots with soil and Carol did the planting.

I got a picture of the Agave parryi.  I have been taking a lot of pictures.  Some in the morning and again in the evening.
It just keeps a growing. 
I use two pots for the geraniums.  One was in good shape, but the other one had a big hole in the lower side.  I cut a black nursery can in half to cover the hole.  I filled them with potting soil and Carol filled them with geraniums.  We planted some extra geraniums in the kidney.  There were five little geraniums left.  We put them in a small black pot.  I forgot to get some pictures.  
I got a picture of one of several of the Prickly Poppy.
I planted cabbage and kohlrabi.  Some of the plants were strong and robust while others looked whippy. 
There is a section west of the hen house that has branches hanging down.  When anyone walks through it, the branches hanging down in my face.  It is particularly bad when I drive through it with the lawnmower.  I cut them down.  I needed to stand on the stepladder for some.
Now they are gone.
I loaded them on the truck and took them to the dump.
The Agave parryi still getting taller.
A close up of the top.  It looks like there are pups that will fall off and start a new plant.
I am cleaning up the patio.  I put all the plants that were on the patio on the cart.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment