Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Saturday, Water Day

I started water running on the the lawn with three different hoses.  I moved them every half hour.  The dryer was fixed fixed yesterday evening, so we washed the sheets that haven't been washed for nearly three weeks.  There is water coming from the inside of the washer running on the floor.  I mopped the water with paper towels and wash clothes.   Quite a bit of the water was running into the crawl space below the washer.  I called Adam Remkes.  He is out of town and will look at it Monday.  We always wash every other week.  I worked in the garden also.

There was to much water running for the chickens.  I turned of the hose, but it still leaked a little.  I placed some bricks and covered them with some dirt to keep the water from running into the chicken run.

This afternoon I transplanted the burpless cucumbers into the south garden.   For the most part there were two plants in each six pack cell.  I planted them about eighteen inches apart.  I ended up with twenty-one hills.  I will need to make some type of trellis to grow them up.   I could use concrete reinforcement wire or three cattle panels.
Here the water is running down the row.  I came back later in the afternoon and watered them again.   They were pretty droopy.  
I got a photo of the Agave parryi.  Still waiting for flowers.  I ended the day with more sprinklers on the lawn.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment